Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank you, thank you...

 


"Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're far too kind
  Now can I get an encore, do you want more?"



I don't know where to start! Yes, I've been gone for over a month and now need to get trading, and trading for a living again!

The break was good, yet maybe too long.


stay strong tattoo

Stay strong

I have arrived back and started trading again. I have had to download a new trading platform, and am still trading relatively small. At this rate I will not be able to support the family and earn a living as a trader. There are many thoughts that have gone through my head lately, and I have had to convince myself to stay strong and stay positive.

I have a strategy that I am trying to trade, yet am still not convinced that it is successful. I believe it is, I just need to stick with it! Maybe I should back test it? Just don't know how.  I have also looked at and am now following/ learning a new strategy.

I am also considering remote trading, as it will be a cheaper option, and I will have a better quality of life? Better quality of life if I am profitable!

I find myself very confused at the moment, as there are many things happening in my/ our life, decisions need to be made, but due to financial constraints, I/ we can't simply move ahead. Every decision needs to be carefully thought through.

I do get excited when I hear other traders making a success of their trading! Either those that have had a great month, or a simple explanation highlighting the "huge" potential of a trade, that is within my reach!

Yeah, so all in all, I'm still learning to trade, perhaps with "scared money", which I know is not a good thing! Hey, what else can I do? I am looking for any opportunities to learn quicker, get profitable, and that wont cost me money!

A free trading education...to be successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment