Thursday, July 12, 2012

About me...

Hi there,

This blog post should probably appear in the ABOUT column, but for now I am going to post it here!

I'm new to life in America. My family and I recently moved to America, the beginning of 2012. We packed up everything and relocated here, for a better life we hope, and future for us as a family.

I have read blogs, mostly trading blogs for some years now and have decided to give blogging a shot. I don't promise to post on a regular basis, but I'll try.

I've also been "trading" for some years, whilst holding down a day job. Upon arriving in the US, I considered or believed, that I would trade for a big institutional firm or any firm for that matter. Resumes were sent out, recruitment agencies contacted, yet to no avail. Past experience has taught me that the only way to get-in, is to have contacts! So without many contacts, I've decided to go it alone, well almost.
I have decided to trade full time and make a success of it. I am going to learn, and then become a successful trader? The only problem is that I need to learn the ropes.

In this blog I will discuss everything from my experiences in America to my trading progression.

Enjoy my experience and journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment