Friday, October 19, 2012

Marvel...

Marvel AR Wins Mobile Excellence Award

...not the entertainment company!
Traded $MRVL (Marvell Technology).

I was just about to post this blog and went and deleted the draft version by accident!


Anyway, what I wanted to say was that I ended the week profitable, even though only small.

Next week I will increase my risk/ position sizing.

This week I made mistakes of keeping, or trailing, my stops too closely to the price. I was stopped out a few times this week because i never had the patience to trust my stop loss levels and to wait for them to trigger!

I have been trying to trade gaps the last two weeks, and seem to be understanding them better and the reasoning behind them. I am still implementing my initial strategy, but would ideally like to trade at least two strategies that suit the market conditions.

I am also setting up my stock screening process, so that I can identify the best stocks that are in play, for me.

Heading home for the weekend again, but will be back on Monday morning, ready for next week ahead.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment